• Call Us Now (289) 695-5675
Cart empty



Experience a Smooth Process with Our Full Range Services

Canada Visitor Visa

Canada welcomes more than 35 million temporary residents each year. individuals coming to Canada for visiting, studying or working may need a Temporary Resident Visa from Citizenship and Immigration to enter Canada.

The Canadian visitor visa application involves a two-step process:

First Step: The foreign national must first submit a visit visa application to the responsible Canadian visa office in the country or region where they reside. Then the applicant may need to attend an interview where the visa officer will verify the applicant’s reasons for visiting Canada, the applicant’s ability or willingness to leave Canada within the visa validity date.

Second Step: Once a visit visa has been issued, the applicant may land in Canada. At the port of entry an immigration officer will question the applicant to ensure admissibility.

Canada Study Visa

Canada welcomes more than 350,000 students each year. If you intend to study at a Canadian educational institution, most foreign nationals must apply for a study permit. A study permit, once issued, allows a foreign national to study in Canada at an approved institution for the duration of the specified course or program.
To be eligible to study in Canada:

  • You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.

  • You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your: 

    • tuition fees;
    • living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada; and
    • return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.

  • You must be with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.

  • You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.

  • You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

US Visa:

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa. Visitor visas are non-immigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), tourism, pleasure or visiting (visa category B-2), or a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-
Schengen Visa:
Non-European citizens willing to travel to the Schengen Area (26 countries) are bound to apply for a short-term Schengen visa under “tourist” specification.  Depending on the visa issued they may be allowed to enter once (single entry) or multiple times (multiple entry) and stay for no longer than 3 months 90 days per year in between the period of 6 months. Such a decision is made by the authorities depending on the nature of ones travel purpose and other relevant factors.
ETA Visa
An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals flying to or transiting through Canada. The electronic travel authorization, or eTA, is an online pre-screening of people from more than 50 countries who can travel to Canada by air without a visa, including Britain, Australia, European nations, Japan and others

Visa services provided by Golden World Travel:

  • Canada
    Study visa
    Tourist visa
  • USA
    Tourist visa
  • Schengen
  • ETA




Call Now! (289) 695-5675

Toronto:(289) 695-5675  

9225 Leslie Street, 2nd floor, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3H6

Proudly powered by Canada Create™